We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and suitably qualified Excavator and Bobcat Operator to join our dynamic team.
Applicants must be willing to work 30+ hours per week plus overtime .
As a Plant operator your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- A strong commitment to safety
- The ability to work in a team environment and unsupervised
- The operator of Excavators from 2-15 Tonne, and Skid steer loads. Competency must be evidenced
- General maintenance of equipment
- Some physical labour
- Driving Tippers
The be successful for this role, it is essential you meet the following requirements:
- Current MR or HR Drivers License
- NSW White Card
- First Aid Certificate
- Demonstrated Experience
- Cert III in Civil Construction Plant Operations (desirable)
- Physically Fit
If you wish to apply for this position , please fill in your details below and we will be in contact with you.
Fantastic job! Awesome service and everything was done with a positive attitude and the final product exceeded all expectations! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs these sorts of things done!